Thursday 12 April 2012

I've been non-existent at posting lately

The past week has been just packing non-stop and stressing about sorting out my life here, I don't feel like it will make for any interesting posts. We got in from Orlando yesterday which you will no doubt be reading about. Substantially.

The Orlando trip aside, Anne and I have pretty much been shopping at various places including Niagara on the Lake, which I feel is the only post worthy topic I'll write up. The rest..well, pictures! I'll include some commentary.

Have a figure instead:

I have spent close to $3,000 shipping all my stuff back to SG. The last boxes were sent off at Canada Post this morning. I thought I would've had to hire a taxi to cart all those boxes to the Post Office but thank god, my Aunt's good friends/neighbours came over and helped me out. Thank you Winnie and Spencer!

I'm dead beat from all the travelling, cleaning and packing and right now, I just do not want to fall sick. It would not be pleasant dealing with a double whammy of sickness and jet lag.

We're off to Taiwan tonight..another long haul flight awaits. DUN DUN bleurgh.


Btw, my trip partner Anne is blogging too so if you want to read from a different perspective, go here. She's been doing a better job than me.





No comments:

Post a Comment